Friday 4 February 2011

04/02/11 - Major lag fixed

Server Updates:

The server has been lagging a lot in the last day or so, this was mostly caused by chowder7116 and seek129's crazy flashing dance floor and lights. This has now been removed and the lag has gone. If you build stuff with redstone on the server, please make sure it can be turned off easily (nothing switching between on and off).

If any "un-citizenised" people are reading this, they sorry I haven't been on the server much in the last couple of days, I've bee very busy with college work, my job, and I got a shiny new graphics card that I had to play a few games on in the little time that I had spare. I should be on the server quite a lot over the weekend.
(Mirrors edge, FarCry2 and Crysis look awesome on full :D)

No comments:

Post a Comment