Saturday 5 February 2011

Minecraft.net down

After hearing we might need a roll back because *someone* burnt something down (I don't know how bad the damage is yet), I tried to connect to the server but It won't let me. I think it's due to the minecraft.net servers being screwy, I'll try again later this evening.

In other news, Notch has said: "I’m also half-way through finishing my Advanced Diver course. Expect more underwater content in Minecraft." - I'm very excited about this and you should be too :D we might have to have an aquarium or something in the town =]

*Edit*: Minecraft.net seems to be back up now, but I still can't connect to the server, I'll be on as soon as I can.

*Edit again*: There is not going to be a roll-back. Llama your going to have to re-build the cafe the best you can, and then give some resources to Anina if he wants to change anything. If you do this then everything will be fine, however if you don't and something similar happens again you will be banned. You shouldn't have been carrying lava around without a good reason anyway.

*Edit again again* I did a roll-back, sorry to anyone who lost anything. I won't be giving people back stuff that they have lost, and Llama if you do something like this again you'll be banned, it really isn't that hard to not accidentally burn down a building. Oh and minecraft.net is being dodgy again which is why anyone who is trying to connect to the server right at the moment can't

2 comments:

  1. I was building a lava light so i just happend to have some in my invantory. If the server wasn't lagging so much it probla wouldn't of happend and whats wrong with a rollback? I wold give some resorces to rebuild it but i died trying to put the fire out. I have lost everything :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete